[access-uk] Re: Logon window.

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 20:33:09 +0100

Barry,
I have recently been testing Webbie 3 and notice that the installer
installs Accessible RSS, Accessible Podcatcher and something called
Accessible Podcast Directory as well as Webbie itself.  As far as I can
tell you have to run this Accessible podcast Directory from the Program
menu not from the Accessible Podcatcher, but it looks like an attempt
to provide something similar to that in Ipodder.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison