[access-uk] Re: Latest Victor Reader Stream update

  • From: Jim McAuslan <jim.mcauslan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 14:59:53 +0000

Hi Jackie,

I'm glad to hear this. I've been thinking about getting a new daisy player. I was thinking about the Stratos 12M but I think the latest vrs is for me especially with the internet radio function, plus its portability. I've being using my old vrs for years and I love it. One of the best purchases ever.
Jim Mc

 On 05/02/2014 10:52, Jackie Brown wrote:
Apologies for cross-posting, but I thought people using the newer VRS might
like to know that there is a major update available for download which now
turns the device into Internet radio.  I have updated mine this morning and
searched for stations by name or genre.  It uses ooTunes, and HumanWare has
added some for you in a file.

What impresses me so far is the speed at which your station connects, far
quicker than the Plextalk by a country mile!

So far, so good.  This makes me like the VRS even more than I did already.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: Thejackmate

This email has been scanned by iomartcloud.
http://www.iomartcloud.com/

--
Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
Minds are like parachutes!