[access-uk] Re: Latest Victor Reader Stream update

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 15:12:35 -0000

Nice one Jim.  I sold my original VRS and Stratus 12M in favour of just the
new Stream as I really like it, and prefer listening to my books on it.  I
like the Victor Reader products as a whole, and the HumanWare Companion
software is straightforward to use as well.  Incidentally, I noticed it had
an update today too.  Let's put it this way, if I could only take a few
products with me to a desert island where I would be stranded for an
indefinite period, then the VRS would be one of those necessities along with
some grub! (smile).

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace