[access-uk] Re: Latest Victor Reader Stream update

  • From: Vincent Thacker <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 14:10:13 +0100 (CET)

Jackie, you seem to be the VRS Tsar around here. Small query. The description
on Humanware's site mentions improved recording facilities, but they don't
elaborate. I'm just wondering whether you can record your own voice with it,
i.e., does it have a microphone? It would be mighty handy if it did, along with
the other functions.

Vince.

Message Received: Feb 05 2014, 11:17 AM
From: "Ron Sears"
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Latest Victor Reader Stream update

Thanks for this Jackie. I will update mine today.

Regards

Ron