[access-uk] Re: Latest Victor Reader Stream update

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 13:34:22 -0000

Hi Vince

It sure does.  You can use the built-in microphone or an external one.  I am
not going to say it is the best sound I have ever heard, but it is really
more than adequate for taking notes etc.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: Thejackmate

        From: "Ron Sears"
        To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Thanks for this Jackie. I will update mine today.

        Regards

        Ron