[access-uk] Re: Laptop

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 21:52:29 +0100

Hi Chris.

Yes I agree with you in principle, but for my Samsung machines for instance, I can get XP drivers, even though XP isn't officially supported by them. If you've your own copy and are prepared to do the installation yourself which isn't particularly difficult, you can have an XP installation working perfectly within a few hours.

All the best, Ibrahim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>