[access-uk] Re: Laptop.

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 14:42:54 +0100

Mandy, I'd have thought the Dell Engineer might, or should be able to help sort
your problems, but then again, he could take the line these things aren't Dell
issues.

NOD32 is very defintely a worthwhile step up from AVG.  There should be no
access
problems, especially if uyou are careful when installing to de-select the
graphical interface option.

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: