[access-uk] Re: Joikuspot Premium with BrailleNote

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 11:22:17 -0000

I want to use it to collect email on my BN and it's nothing to do with whether I can or can't rely on Jaws. I use Jaws more or less exclusively at home so that's not the issue here, Eleanor.

--
Carol P
From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04/01/2011 6:43 am

Hi all,

I know some of you use Joikuspot and I purchased this
some while back.
Since that time I've been away twice and attempted to use
it but cannot get
it working with the BrailleNote at all.  I am wondering
if anyone has, or
has not, got this to work with any of the BrailleNote
family as I really
don't see why it shouldn't work.  If you have, please
write me about your
settings, not that there is that much to change ...
Also, please let me
know if you also have discovered it does not work with
the BN.

I really need to try to get it working with a laptop but
am not very often
away from home with the laptop and know that there's
something about it
picking up your home connection.  Is there a suitable
work around for this
one so that I can really attempt to get it going before I
next take a trip
away from home?

Thanks, as always, for any information you can give me on
this one.

--
Carol P

link:-