[access-uk] Re: Joikuspot Premium with BrailleNote

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 17:08:28 +0000

hi carol that really but i am sure someone on the braille note list uses it
with the braille note. sorry not to be of any more help.

Ing----comIng Original Message Ing----comIng
From: Carol Pearson Ing"carolddpearsonghowthegooglemailddcom0Ing
To:  Ing"access-ukthefreelistsddorg0Ing
Date: Wednesday, 5 Jan 2011 16.57.04
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Joikuspot Premium with BrailleNote

0
0
0 John, thanks for this but it's not helping me in getting it going ...
0
0 You won't remember your settings probably, will you?
0
0 --
0 Carol P
0 Ing----Ing Original Message Ing----Ing
0 From: "john gallagher" Ing"johnthechessplayerdddemonddcodduk0Ing
0 To: Ing"access-ukthefreelistsddorg0Ing
0 Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2011 11.38 AM
0 Subject: [access-uk] Re: Joikuspot Premium with BrailleNote
0
0 0 hi there before i got my i-phone i am sure with my
0 0 braille note i used walking hot spot which did exatly
0 0 what carol wants to do. i also understand there are small
0 0 wirelless devices out there that you can buy to do the
0 0 same thing now.
0 0
0 0 Ing---comçomIng Original Message Ing---comçomIng
0 0 From: Eleanor Burke
0 0 Ing"encenceleanorburkethebtinternetddcom0Ing
0 0 To:  Ingaccess-ukthefreelistsddorgIng
0 0 Date: Wednesday, 5 Jan 2011 11'27'02
0 0 Subject: [access-uk] Re: Joikuspot Premium with
0 0 BrailleNote
0 0
0 0 0
0 0 0
0 0 0
0 0 0 I think from reading your response you are not happy
0 0 with what I said. Th7 0 e point I was making is that it
0 0 takes a split second for the connection s7 0 o I was
0 0 puzzled as to what you thought you would be reading with
0 0 your Bra7 0 ille display. You would know if the
0 0 connection had been successful if y7 0  succeeded in
0 0 going on-line. 0 comoriginal message- 0 Subject:
0 0 [access-uk] Re: Joikuspot Premium with BrailleNote 0
0 0 From: "Carol Pearson"
0 0 Ing"carolddpearsonghowthegooglemailddcom0Ing 0 Date:
0 0 04/01/2011 11'22 am 0 0 I want to use it to collect email
0 0 on my BN and it's nothing to do with720 0 whether I can
0 0 or can't rely on Jaws.  I use Jaws more or less
0 0 exclusively7 0  at720 0 home so that's not the issue
0 0 here, Eleanor. 0
0 0 0 --
0 0 0 Carol P
0 0 0 Ing---comIng Original Message IngItiongItiong----the@
0 0 0 From: "Eleanor Burke"
0 0 Ing"encenceleanorburkethebtinternetddcom0Ing 0 To:
0 0 Ing"access-ukthefreelistsddorg0Ing 0 Sent: Tuesday,
0 0 January 04, 2011 9'47 AM 0 Subject: [access-uk] Re:
0 0 Joikuspot Premium with BrailleNote 0
0 0 0 0 I an a little puzzled as to why you want it working
0 0 with 0 0 the Braille Note. It is simply a means of
0 0 connecting your 0 0 phone to your laptop wirelessly. Once
0 0 the connection is 0 0 made you go on-line. Can you not
0 0 rely on Jaws for that 0 0 split-second connection.
0 0 comoriginal message- 0 0 Subject: [access-uk] Joikuspot
0 0 Premium with BrailleNote 0 0 From: "Carol Pearson"
0 0 Ing"carolddpearsonghowthegooglemailddcom0Ing 0 0 Date:
0 0 04/01/2011 6'43 am 0 0
0 0 0 0 Hi all,
0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 I know some of you use Joikuspot and I purchased this
0 0 0 0 some while back.
0 0 0 0 Since that time I've been away twice and attempted to
0 0 use 0 0 it but cannot get
0 0 0 0 it working with the BrailleNote at all.  I am
0 0 wondering 0 0 if anyone has, or
0 0 0 0 has not, got this to work with any of the BrailleNote
0 0 0 0 family as I really
0 0 0 0 don't see why it shouldn't work.  If you have, please
0 0 0 0 write me about your
0 0 0 0 settings, not that there is that much to change ...
0 0 0 0 Also, please let me
0 0 0 0 know if you also have discovered it does not work with
0 0 0 0 the BN.
0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 I really need to try to get it working with a laptop
0 0 but 0 0 am not very often
0 0 0 0 away from home with the laptop and know that there's
0 0 0 0 something about it
0 0 0 0 picking up your home connection.  Is there a suitable
0 0 0 0 work around for this
0 0 0 0 one so that I can really attempt to get it going
0 0 before I 0 0 next take a trip
0 0 0 0 away from home?
0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 Thanks, as always, for any information you can give
0 0 me on 0 0 this one.
0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 --
0 0 0 0 Carol P
0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 ** To leave the list, click on the
0 0 immediately-following 0 0 link:-
0 0 0 0 **
0 0 0 0
0 0
Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggshDunsubscribewithIng
0 0 0 0 ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
0 0 0 0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng 0 0 **
0 0 and in the Subject line type 0 0 ** unsubscribe
0 0 0 0 ** For other list commands such as vacation mode,
0 0 click 0 0 on the
0 0 0 0 ** immediately-following link:-
0 0 0 0 **
0 0 Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggshDfaqwithIng
0 0 0 0 ** or send a message, to 0 0 **
0 0 Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng with the
0 0 Subject:- faq 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 ** To leave the list, click on the
0 0 immediately-following 0 0 link:-
0 0 0 0 **
0 0 0 0
0 0
Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggshDunsubscribewithIng
0 0 0 0 ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
0 0 0 0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng 0 0 **
0 0 and in the Subject line type 0 0 ** unsubscribe
0 0 0 0 ** For other list commands such as vacation mode,
0 0 click 0 0 on the
0 0 0 0 ** immediately-following link:-
0 0 0 0 **
0 0 Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggshDfaqwithIng
0 0 0 0 ** or send a message, to 0 0 **
0 0 Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng with the
0 0 Subject:- faq720 0 0 ** To leave the list, click on the
0 0 immediately-following link:- 0 **
0 0
Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggshDunsubscribewithIng
0 0 0 ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to: 0
0 0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng 0 ** and in
0 0 the Subject line type 0 ** unsubscribe
0 0 0 ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click
0 0 on the 0 ** immediately-following link:-
0 0 0 **
0 0 Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggshDfaqwithIng
0 0 0 ** or send a message, to 0 **
0 0 Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng with the
0 0 Subject:- faq 0 0
0 0 0 ** To leave the list, click on the
0 0 immediately-following link:- 0 **
0 0
Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggshDunsubscribewithIng
0 0 0 ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to: 0
0 0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng 0 ** and in
0 0 the Subject line type 0 ** unsubscribe
0 0 0 ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click
0 0 on the 0 ** immediately-following link:-
0 0 0 **
0 0 Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggshDfaqwithIng
0 0 0 ** or send a message, to 0 **
0 0 Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng with the
0 0 Subject:- faq
0 0 ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following
0 0 link:-
0 0 **
0 0 Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggunsubscribewithIng
0 0 ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
0 0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng
0 0 ** and in the Subject line type
0 0 ** unsubscribe
0 0 ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click
0 0 on the
0 0 ** immediately-following link:-
0 0 ** Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggfaqwithIng
0 0 ** or send a message, to
0 0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng with the Subject:- faq
0
0 ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
0 **
Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggunsubscribewithIng
0 ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng
0 ** and in the Subject line type
0 ** unsubscribe
0 ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
0 ** immediately-following link:-
0 ** Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggfaqwithIng
0 ** or send a message, to
0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng with the Subject:- faq