[access-uk] Re: Joikuspot Premium with BrailleNote

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 12:10:44 +0000

I think from reading your response you are not happy with what I said. The
point I was making is that it takes a split second for the connection so I was
puzzled as to what you thought you would be reading with your Braille display.
You would know if the connection had been successful if you succeeded in going
on-line.