[access-uk] Re: Jackie's website

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 22:37:07 -0000

I am using XP but use Firefox as my browser and have no problems.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
From: red$alert <red.alert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, 29 December 2014 21.29
Subject: [access-uk] Jackie's website

Hi Folk,
Just wondering if any of you folk have experienced
  any problems trying to access Jackie Browns new website.  I am using
windows Xp with IE8BUT the site is not opening, any suggestions.
Regards Brendan