[access-uk] Re: Jackie's website

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 15:54:57 -0000

Hi Carol

Will Burton at S and S and I had this conversation a while ago, and we came
to the conclusion they ought to scrap the main browser as it doesn't work
too well, and simply stick with the Quick Browser.  I forget the other one
is there as I just never use it.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx
thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: www.thebrownsplace.info
Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: thejackmate
From: Jackie Brown <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
To:  access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC:
Date: Tuesday, 30 December 2014 2.25 pm

> I can definitely access it from my U2 Mini, and download articles.  I
> haven't tried the main browser, I tend to forget it is there as the Quick
> Browser serves a better purpose quite honestly.
>

> Kind regards,
>
> Jackie Brown
> Emails: jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx
> thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx