[access-uk] J-Say.

  • From: "Steve Holmes" <steve.holmes5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 22:58:07 +0100

Hi all,
When at Sight Village I was given a demonstration of J-Say, which is a screen
reader combining the screen reading capabilities of Jaws but, you activate
your computer through speaking to it with Dragon Naturally Speaking.  Are there
computer users on this list who use it and if so, what do they think.  Also, is
there a list for users of it.  I would like to know more about it and, if
people have used it what they think.

Steve
** vacation ## d