[access-uk] Re: Broadband

  • From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 23:15:16 +0100

Margarita - I think if you take a look at any of the service providers
websites, you'll find a link that uses your post code to check for
availability in your area. If ADSL is going to be your only option as it was
for me, then the BT site has a link that lets you register your interest in
broadband, and once their required target of people interested in having
broadband under your post code is reached, you should get it in your area.

HTH

Andy