[access-uk] Re: J-Say.

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 07:32:37 +0100

Hi

It could be made to work.  The supported apps at the moment are word,
outlook (including the e-mail client, calendar and contacts list), outlook
express, internet explorer, and some excel functionality.  If it works for
you in other applications out of the box, then that is great.  But it can be
made to work in most applications.  Basically, if I can script it for jaws
using the keyboard, then I can script it for use  with J-Say.