[access-uk] Re: JAWS and headings in Word

  • From: Catherine Turner <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 14:52:36 +0000

Hi Vince,

Thanks for the suggestion about format style.  Do you mean the item
from the format menu which says "Styles and formatting"?  When I go in
there there's a combobox with pick formatting to apply and I can
select heading 1 etc from there.  But there doesn't seem to be an ok
button or similar anywhere.  Have you any ideas?

Thanks,
Catherine

Twitter:  CTurner1980
My blog: