[access-uk] Re: CPU Temperatures

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 14:50:32 +0000

Hi Roger.

That's excellent! you only have to start worrying when your PC hits 60 degrees C or above. Anything above 50 can be cause for concern for your CPU but not major. It all depends what kind of processor you have. Intel are generally cooler than AMD processors. Your system is running very efficiently.

HTH,

Mo.

On 02/11/2012 14:46, roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi All
I've just downloaded and installed a core temperature monitor. I'm currently running my system at, i think, 30 degrees centigrade. Trouble is I've no idea how good or bad this is. Does anyone have any guidance please?
Roger