[access-uk] Re: Group moving

  • From: Barry Toner <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 20:39:13 +0100

Hi,

This is still in progress.

We may be ironing out the issues now with Freelists.

Yahoo is most likely off the table for the moment, but going forward at some
point Mail Man is stilla  very real possibility.

Feel free to keep your thoughts coming in guys, this list is as much yours as
members as anyone elses.

Regards,
Barry.
Moderator.