[access-uk] Re: Freeserve broadband questions.

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 10:28:55 +0100

Davwe, someone has mentioned Plusnet already, and that's the ISP I am using
now.  They are very competitive and I cannot say I have had any trouble with
them.  I haven't had cause to use their help service as yet, so cannot
comment on that.

For more information on their residential offerings, go to:

http://www.plus.net/info2/residential/res_broadband.html

Hope that helps.

Ray.