[access-uk] Re: Freeserve broadband questions.

  • From: "blindo" <blindo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 16:15:00 +0100

Hi Andy

The best advice I can give is to cancel your account and pick a new ISP.
Everyone I know that has attempted to use Freeserve/wannadoo broadband has
had horrific problems and got nothing but useless excuses from the helpline.
One friend is preparing to take legal action through the Citizens advice
bureau.