[access-uk] Re: Freeserve broadband questions.

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 09:00:49 +0100

Hi Phil
I'm using Sygate purely because that's what my mate, who is much more of an
expert than me, put on my computer when he set up my pc.  It's not easy to use
with Jaws but I can manage.  Once it is set up to automatically check for
up-dates, all I need do is edit the firewall when it kicks in.  Otherwise, it
just runs in the background.

Barry

Barry