[access-uk] Re: Freedombox.

  • From: "mary" <m.tottle1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 22:01:49 +0100

Hi Sandra,

I have also just installed Freedom Box and have had no problems. The only thing it did do was go off and grab an update but apart from that, everything seems to be working okay. I did have to allow Norton and Microsoft anti spyware access as they were both trying to block.

Regards

Mary
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>