[access-uk] Re: Freedombox?

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:14:26 +0100

Hi Sunil,

The other really good feature of Freedom Box is the ability to listen to
audio described movies from the States.  This is difficult at best without a
Freedom Box, but with it, it is really easy.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk