[access-uk] Re: FW: Re: Top Posting to this list

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 15:08:07 +0100

Hi John
>I send what I believe is a constructive note to the list and you then
>respond in your own manner."

Please take look here:

http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

It fully  explains  very clearly why bottom posting is better, and  does
make
sense.

That said,  I would add that I am not forcing my views on anyone,
indeed  I don't really care how others post, even though some posters
here  could make more effort to  spell correctly (they could learn to use
a spell  checker) as that  does help for far easer reading!
So if we must  discuss what makes  reading easier  we will need to go  into
all sorts  of issues!

Regards,
Derek

e-mail: derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx