[access-uk] Re: FW: Re: Top Posting to this list

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 15:31:00 +0100

Yes Derek bit it's so irritating to us. Also regarding your comment on posters needing to learn to spell I would point out to you that snipped had 2 p's and not just the one you used.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>