[access-uk] Re: DVD disks help

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 21:53:10 +0100

I'm not sure there is really anything we could call
"Standard Equipment".

If you are buying from new, the latest is to the best of my
knowledge around the 8 Gig mark.

But then again, by the time you read this message, it could
have changed.

What make and model of DVD burner do you have in your system
at the moment?

George.

Date: 18/04/2006

link:-