[access-uk] Re: sending out email news letters without everyone else knowing all the email addresses

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 21:54:59 +0100

Sorry Gena, It actually "Blind Carbon Copy"

The following is from Outlook 2003's Help files.

About Cc and Bcc
Cc
Cc is an abbreviation for carbon copy. If you add a
recipient's name to this box in a message, a copy of the
message is sent to that recipient, and the recipient's name
is visible to other recipients of the message.

Bcc
Bcc is an abbreviation for blind carbon copy. If you add a
recipient's name to this box in a message, a copy of the
message is sent to that recipient, and the recipient's name
is not visible to other recipients of the message. If the
Bcc box isn't visible when you create a new message, you can
add it.

George.