[access-uk] Re: Creating audio files

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 14:22:10 +0100

There is a company called Robobraille and if you look them up on line you will
see how you can send a file and request audio.  I have never done it but I
expect someone on the list will have done so.  Other than that, a case of
getting someone to read them or again if they were in PDF format, there is
software that will read PDF as audio file.  Again maybe the person on the list
who first told me about the pdf audio will b e able to get back to you.
Difficult one, except again if you had the real speak voices on your computer
would you be able to read the document through with Daniel or whoever and
record it?  Maybe the document is too long for you to do that.  Finally an RNIB
Volunteer to read them.Sorry just putting out some ideas for you.

Eleanor