[access-uk] Re: Creating audio files

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 21:07:38 +0100

If you have a recent version of JAWS, you'll have the Daniel voice that can be
selected in Text Aloud.  Also, if you go to the downloads section of the NextUp
web site, towards the bottom of the list of voices, there's a set of free
voices that really are very good for most purposes.

Regards.

Kevin
E-mail: kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx