[access-uk] Re: Central Heating Timer

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 07:46:28 -0000

Hi, yes there is. It's a braille one, not a talking one. You won't be spolt for
choice. I should think, if this one's still available it's going to be the only
option. I got mine a few years ago, following a thread on here. I no longer
have the email, but you can look it up in the archive. Just put in central
heating in as a search term and look through the posts. The link to the archive
is
//www.freelists.org/archive/access-uk
                    John.