[access-uk] Re: Central Heating Timer

  • From: "Mike Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 23:25:44 -0000

Hi Andy,

I read Davids email. In theory, the timer could be used to control the 3 way
valve; Hottank option sending power to the boiler and open valve to send
water to taps. Radiators, open valve to radiators and power boiler and then
both to open valve to water and radiators and power to the boiler.

That is in theory, how it is wired is another question. If the valve is
separate, or the wiring is accessible, then it should be possible. (with a
electrician's guidance, of course!)

Kindest,

Mike