[access-uk] Re: Central Heating Timer

  • From: "Kulvinder Bhogal" <kbhogal1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 20:03:16 -0000

What I actually said was that it is fitted to a boiler system and from my understanding of what is said on the website, it is only for central heating systems.

Anyway, no matter since I personally have no need for a timer.

Regards.

Kulvinder Singh Bhogal
windows live: kulvinder@xxxxxxxx
skypename: bobba2006