[access-uk] CAN'T RESIST SENDING THE TEXT OF A MESSAGE JUST RECEIVED!

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "carol.pearson29" for DMARC)
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 12:35:57 +0100

George,

Please don't slap my wrists for this because I do ask a proper question that maybe someone wants to answer for me!

The text of the message is somewhat O T T, I thought! Why do we all have to do what they tell us to do! ... I wrote that but then disregarded that sentence for something a little more courteous, but nevertheless, stuck to my guns that I would make my own choice. I also said the app I used - and I don't know where it came from now - is nicely laid out for a blind person and it would have been helpful if they had let me have an URL for the "official" one!

Perhaps my thinking is wrong but I just can't believe they wrote in such a pushy, way! The final sentence was just unbelievable! Anyway, It's It's discarded with great joy!

I did wonder, seriously, if there was a reason why I should go for the "official" app, so please tell me, someone, if there's a good, sensible reason because, if there is, just maybe I'll be a good girl ...!

Carol P

Carol, you're not using the official Gmail app
Gmail
Update to the Gmail app and get the most out of Gmail

GET THE APP

Hi Carol,
You're not using the official Gmail app on your iPhone or iPad. The Gmail app is:
•  Smarter: Easily unsend an email sent within the last 5 seconds
•  Safer: Ensure the highest level of security for your Gmail
• Faster: See important emails first by separating social and promotional messages

Update to the official Gmail app
 to get the most out of Gmail on your iPhone or iPad.

GET THE APP

The Gmail team

© 2017 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

This email can't receive replies. You have received this service announcement so we could provide you with essential information about using your Gmail
email address. If you have already downloaded the Gmail app, you can disregard this email.

--

Carol P

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq