[access-uk] Re: Bar code reading app suggestions please

  • From: "andyshipp" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 21:23:22 +0100

I am sorry for being thick here, but what perpus is a bar code reader for? I see a lot of talk on here about bar code apps but haven't been following it fully I would be grateful if someone could explain this to me please. If it gives cooking instructions I might be inclined to get one

-----Original Message----- From: lsmithso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2015 9:11 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Bar code reading app suggestions please

Take a picture of something and Goggles will try and tell you what it
is. Google Google Goggles for more. Its free on Android, and I believe
there's a version available for IOS, although I don't own any Apple
stuff so can't be certain about that.

Spring Flower writes:

what is google goggles, is it an app that works on the iphone nad if so is
it free and free to use

trace

----- Original Message ----- From: <lsmithso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>