[access-uk] Re: BANK PIN HELP WANTED

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 14:36:33 +0100

douglas someone else could just as easily have read your print pin before
you received it.  They would have to unseal it but they would need to do the
same to listen to the CD in just the same way.

If this is not secure, how else do you suggest that someone without the
luxury of a wife or someone they can trust should gain access to a pin?

regards

Graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493