[access-uk] Re: Adding web addresses to Nokia N73

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 14:11:19 +0100

not necessarily.  Many other people have managed to use the text messaging
perfectly adequately.  it is really quite easy to do with practice and there
is a reasonably good description of how to send texts in the talks manual.
the same keys are used for entering favourites.  You can also go to a web
page and store it as a favourite and generally as I have said, this browser
(known as services on the N73) is best for wap pages.

I used it on the bbc site for football scores and cricket scores as well as
weather and news.  last time I used this there was also I think a national
rail enquiries page where you could find out about trains.

If you want to do propper web browsing use a PC.  Mobile phones are not
really suited to this especially using the Talks software.

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493