[access-uk] Re: Advice on strange phone calls

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 01:07:13 +0000

Hi all.
I tried this and I am apparently already registered.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth

On 05/02/2011 00:10, Tom wrote:
Here's the link to the Telephone Preference Service.
Just select the Residential option and on the next page enter your
telephone number and you're done.
http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/

Tom.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Frances Holman"