[access-uk] Re: Accessible online banking

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 11:55:53 -0000

Phil and others, I'll add a round of aplause for Lloyds TSB.  I've
been using internet banking with my account for two or three years now
and it could hardly be easier, and no way do I want to go back to
paying credit card bills at the bank etc.

Haven't as yet heard of the electrronic number pad having to be used,
but my take is it is simply a way of generating random numbers to
enter into fields.  Just hope it gives me time to enter the info
without being timed out.

It would certainly be a backward step if we were to be granted less
security than other on-line users, and I like many now am doing more
on-on-line shopping.

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: