[access-uk] Re: Accessible online banking

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 10:28:13 -0000

Phil as someone who manages a company I find Barclays on-line very good indeed.
All aspects of the site are accessible and its childs play to move money from
one account to another and all the other stuff you would expect to be able to
do.
The only downside is that Barclays have recently added some additional
seccurity to accessing the site and doing certain things. The security revolves
around a machine called pinsentry however the good news is that if they know
you are reading disabled they will issue a version of the machine that speaks.
Once you get used to the process again it's simple enough.

Hope all that helps.

Terry Clasper.
MSM: terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: terryclasper