[access-uk] Re: Accessible online banking

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 16:20:12 -0000

Nationwide online couldn’t be better.

You can rename accounts so that its very clear which is which, and there two
interfaces, the full on web access which gives multiple ways fo doing most
things, quick templates of combo boxes etc or more explanatory forms which do
tend to be layed out in tables but work fine.  Or alternatively you can log in
through the mobile interface which is mainly intended for access from phones
and other mobile devices but is text only and works really well with
screenreaders although the functionality is a bit limited, you can transfer
money around and make payments, but not add new people or organisations to pay,
or delete old ones.

Adrian Higginbotham

Project manager: Learning services

Becta

Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.

Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/ <http://www.becta.org.uk/>
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ