[access-uk] Re: Accessible cordless home phones?

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 21:39:03 +0100

Just a quick thank you to all who replied to my query. Your comments have been very helpful.

Cheers,
Amro

-----Original Message----- From: Eleanor Martha Burke
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2014 4:55 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Accessible cordless home phones?

Yes I have these phones but even though I have some vision I find the
buttons very small and a little fiddley, can accidently hit the wrong one.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mobeen Iqbal" <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>