[access-uk] Re: Accessible cordless home phones?

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 23:20:58 +0100

hi.

further to my earlier email, here's a link to the RNIB shop, though to be frank you can't win. they have talking menus but it appears you can only record 13 voice tags for the number to be read out via the caller ID feature? i could be wrong on this point though, perhaps it reads the number when there is no tag or says unknown if withheld. the listing is at:

http://shop.rnib.org.uk/search?q=phone&type=cordlesshomephones

HTH,

Mo.

On 27/06/2014 23:06, Amro Bilal wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for suggestions for cordless home phones please. Are there any brands with accessibility features? Things like talking caller ID, calls log and talking phonebook etc. I prefer models with four handsets or more.

TIA,

Amro