[access-uk] Re: Accessible Spelling Software

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 18:55:58 +0100

Hi Chris

You can set Word to correct these sort of common spelling mistakes.  You're
going to ask me how to do it, aren't you.  Off the top of my head, I can't
remember.  I think you need to go into spell check/options/settings.  Tab
around in there and you might find what you're looking for.  I remember that
it's not easy to select with Jaws though.

Barry-----