[access-uk] Re: Accessible Spelling Software

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 19:14:17 +0100

I've done some research on Google for software related to her learning
disabilities, and found two word prediction packages which sounds
useful. Anyone heard of either Soothsayer or Word Cue, and if so how
accessible are these? They both come with text-to-speech engines. Thanks
again for all the help.