[access-uk] Re: Access Talk Podcast

  • From: "Sleepysaurus" <sleepysaurus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 22:40:53 +0100

Hi Kevin.

I seem to remember that Eric Dammary in a recent FS podcast about the new
feature did not recommend it being used as a captcha solver.

He did explain why this was the case, sorry I can't recall the reasoning, but I
certainly didn't get the feeling that a captcha solution was what was being
tried for, or indeed offered by the OCR feature.

Darran