[access-uk] Re: Access Talk Podcast

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 20:28:56 +0100

That was certainly my thought so the new Convenient OCR would have the same
limitations as Web Visim...  I can see it not being the main selling point for
Jaws 13 given that it can be a bit hit and miss but for graphical PDF's and bit
maps, looks like it could be really useful...

Kevin Lloyd
E-mail: kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxx