[access-uk] New Sonata User

  • From: "Sleepysaurus" <sleepysaurus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 22:05:31 +0100

Hi List.

I just received the above web radio yesterday and have been having a good play
around with it today, but I'm confused firstly with what seems to be going on
with my radio station selections!

I've been to the Blind.StationList site to set up my preferred stations, I'
initially chose 28. But on restarting the radio a couple of hours later I find
only seven stations listed and two of those I didn't even select! Anyone any
idea what may be going on here?

Secondly, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that BlindCoolTech are
preselected as one of the podcast options, however, the podcasts on offer go
back to January/April of this year. Can anyone tell me if these things are ever
updated?

I have listened to the enclosed CD, but it only offered very basic guidance for
player operation.

I'm away now to try adding a few podcast feeds to my account, although I didn't
see any mention of this on the above stationlist site. So if anyone would like
to toss in some podcast feed advice or tips, please feel free!

Thanks as always to anyone offering help or advice.

Darran