[access-uk] Re: APPLE SUPPORT

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 00:12:30 +0100

Thanks Paul.

I managed to get them today, spoke to three people but still no joy.

I'm left with one throw of the doce myself, in using a different computer with ITunes and hoping I can do what I can't on the other, or going to our local Apple store and just remaining there till they find me an answer.

--
Carol P
Date: 10/07/11