[access-uk] Re: APPLE SUPPORT

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 08:52:53 +0100

You're joking! I rang the freephone number I posted for Carol, and they
couldn't have been more helpful to me.  It was when my Nano jammed up, and I
needed to know the combination to reset it.  They stayed with me on the
phone until VoiceOver came back, and they were so nice.  I'm sorry to hear
of your disappointing experience.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns