[access-uk] Re: APPLE SUPPORT

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 17:09:04 +0100

Well, I changed computers and finally got that VoiceOver up and running so now all is well, thanks, but no thanks to Apple. They insisted they couldn't send me the software in any form and so, if I couldn't get it downloaded on ITunes, the only other option was for me to take it into the store.

Grrr!

--
Carol P